The Richmond City Baseball Association recognizes the privacy concerns of visitors to this Web site and therefore advises visitors that the Internet is not a completely secure medium. The RCBA does not proactively collect identiﬁable information from users. When you visit the RCBA Web site, our web server automatically collects a limited amount of information essential for the operation and security of our Web site. Some of this information (e.g., browser type) does not identify who you are, while other information, such as your Internet domain name or Internet Provider (IP) address may identify you. The extent of personal identiﬁcation depends, in large part, on the "naming standards" followed by your Internet Service Provider. We may also use non-personal information to determine total number of visitors to our Web site.
In regards to the Contact Us page, by submitting your e-mail address on the feedback form, you consent to the Richmond City Baseball Association to respond to you using the e-mail address you provided.
Richmond City Baseball Association
Box 26513, Blundell PO,
Richmond, BC V7C 5M9
Any RCBA electronic communication (email) is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is privileged and conﬁdential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notiﬁed that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received an email from RCBA in error, please reply to the sender immediately and delete the original and all copies. Thank you.
RCBA is committed to protecting your privacy and the conﬁdentiality of the personal information you provide during transactions with the RCBA.
WE ONLY COLLECT WHAT'S NECESSARY
- The personal information you provide will only be used to fulﬁll the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use that is directly related to that purpose.
- We only collect the personal information that is necessary for the service(s) you are seeking from RCBA.
- A limited amount of your personal information is recorded when you use your debit or credit card to pay for your purchase registration, tournament or other fees.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SAFEGUARDED
- Information is kept only as long as necessary for the purposes it was collected and for any legal requirements, after which it is destroyed in a timely and secure manner.
- Access is restricted to authorized personnel who need the information to perform their duties.
- Our work processes ensure that personal information is not disclosed to unauthorized parties.
- Electronic data in our computer systems is protected against unauthorized access and the data is transmitted over secured networks.
- Paper copies are safely stored until they are destroyed in a secure manner.
WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHERS ONLY WHEN REQUIRED
- Personal information is not rented or sold to any third parties.
- We do not disclose information to other organizations, businesses or individuals except as authorized by law and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
RCBA RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
For further information about the collection and use of your personal information, please contact the President by e-mail using the address on links tab on the association web site at www.richmondcitybasebalI.ca.
THIRD PARTIES ACTING ON RCBA’S BEHALF
We will not transfer personal information to third parties, except for our business partners who have agreed to comply with legally required privacy standards (such as the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act), and who will use the information only for the purposes disclosed at the time of collection or for a use consistent with that purpose.
We may use collected information in collective form without personal identiﬁers to improve our site‘s services to visitors. This statistical compilation of non-identiﬁable information may be used by the Richmond City Baseball Association or be provided by others for the RCBA's purposes.
In regards to links provided by this Web site to other Web sites, we are not responsible for privacy practices of these Web sites. The links provided to other sites from this website does not constitute an endorsement for the site or its ideas, products and services