Richmond City Baseball Association is proud to partner with and make use of ePACT, a highly secure online emergency network, to collect medical and emergency information for all our players, instead of using paper forms.
Using ePACT means RCBA will better prepared to deal with any emergency, big or small. ePACT provides us with more accurate, up to date and legible information than the paper forms we've used in past. Because it is web-based, we have the ability to securely access the system via smartphone, tablet or computer so it's always accessible at the park or on the road.
Privacy and security is ePACT’s top priority- their system actually meets or exceeds the same standards as most online banks. Please note that all information is stored in Canada under Canadian government privacy regulations (FOIPPA and PIPEDA).
How to use ePACT:
- Each player's family will receive an email invitation to use ePACT.
- Families then accept this invite and log into their existing account or create their ePACT account.
- Following a series of steps, parent enter required details, such as medical history and emergency contacts.
- Families then securely share this information with Richmond City Baseball allowing coaches/managers access to their information.
- Families can update ePACT anytime during the year, and we will automatically be alerted (e.g. add a new cell phone or new emergency contact, and we receive that update).
Richmond City Baseball Association cares about the safety of all its players. Using ePACT means we can better connect, communicate and access information with all our players and their families.
Have questions or feedback? Check out our Help Center at epactnetwork.zendesk.com/hc or contact us at email@example.com or 1.855.773.7228 ext. 1.